Expression of Thanking
Thanking is expression to say thank to someone else
Expression to thank are :
If we want more formal we can say:
Responeses for Thank:
Expression of Compliment
Expression Compliment is an expression that we say to express or give praise to someone else.
Expression for Complimenting there are:
· You look cute with that t-shirt
· What a ...!
· That’s a very nice...
· I like your ...
· You’re looking good
· You’re looking pretty
· I would like to compliment you on...
We can Responses like that:
· Thank you for saying so
· Yours is even nicer
· Oh not really
· How kind of you to say so.
Expression of Congratulations
Congratulation is an expression that we use to give the congratulation when she or he succeeds in doing something.
· I’d be the first to congratulate you on...
· I’d like to congratulate you on …
· Please accept my warmest congratulations.
· May I congratulate you on …
· I must congratulate you.
· It was great to hear about …
· Congratulations on …
· Well done
· Nice done, congratulations!
· It’s very good of you to say so.
· How nice of you to say so.
· Thank you very much for saying so.
· I’m glad you think so.
· Oh, it’s nothing special actually.
· Oh, I have a lot to learn yet.
· Thank you.
· Oh, not really.
· Oh, nothing to it, actually.
· Oh, thanks.